LIFESTYLE ECO TOURISM PROJECT
This beautiful, large family home overlooks the tranquil views of Mount Wellington, Tasman Bridge, Hobart City and more.
The home has an inviting large, open-plan dining and kitchen with wine bar style overhead shelving. The city lights reflect soft light into the living room when the night falls.
Five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and two living areas offer several options for personal space to all living in this home.
The master bedroom has an en-suite and sizeable wardrobe. The other bedrooms are located at the same level as the master bedroom and the living, dining and kitchen.
The main upstairs bathroom has been upgraded to include a separate shower.
A central courtyard can be divided in three compartments for a study room, second living room, atrium or just to leave it open throughout the whole courtyard. The choice is yours.
Downstairs is a large open space with wood heater, separate toilet, separate shower and a laundry. There is a large room that can be utilised as a home theatre room, granny flat or office.
Stage one of 4 stages with Council approval (DA) with planning in place ready to be built.
- 10 new building sites including manager's residence.
- Set on approximately 15 hectares of native bushland with two road access points to the property.
- The site has existing two and three phase power, all underground.
- Existing Telstra telephone line and NBN satellite dish on site.
- Town water supply is approximately 500 meters away from the site. (can apply to connect with Taswater)
- The project is eligible for Regional Tourism Attraction Loan scheme (RTALS).
The inspection of the site will be by appointment only